On June 21st SHMC will begin the process of reopening our church. This will be on a limited basis in accordance with guidance from the Shawnee County Health Department.
We do not want anyone to feel pressured to join us in person and will continue to live-stream the services.
If you do want to join us in person here is what you need to know.
- We will be limiting attendance to 45 people, including those directly involved in the service.
- To help us know we are staying within this number please call the church office before Friday noon to let us know how many are planning to attend. Admittance will be on a first-call first-serve basis.
- All attendees, other than those speaking or performing, will be required to wear a facial covering. We will have masks available for anyone who does not have their own.
- Seating will be set up with the 6-foot social distancing guidelines in place. Ushers will be present to instruct you.
- We ask that attendees refrain from personal contact with non-family members.
- You will enter the church through the north door (closest to 37th Street) and exit, single file, through the south doors.
More detailed information regarding the reopening can be found on our Facebook page or by clicking this link Click here for the full Re-Opening Plan.
Thank you in advance for helping us keep everyone safe by following these guidelines.